Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO), the national space organization, was set up in 1961 as a Committee and was conceded the status of a Commission in 1981.
SUPARCO is commanded to direct R&D in space science, space innovation, and their tranquil applications in the nation. It works towards creating indigenous capacities in space innovation and advancing space applications for financial inspire of the nation.
internship is considered as a basic piece of an understudy’s learning and the time most suited to this program is amid summer and winter quiet periods in a scholastic year. internships provide phenomenal chances to understudies to pick up hands-on work involvement and connect it with the hypothetical and scholarly learning picked up in classrooms. It additionally gives a chance to interns to interface and gain from experts.
SUPARCO announces internship program for the candidates every year in 15th march and 15th September . those candidates doing bachelor degrees and satellite related fields and telecommunications are eligible to apply .
Criteria and Eligibility
- Students studying in final year having more than 3 GPA in all previous semesters can apply through their Dean or Head of department for internships at SUPARCO.
- Internships will be available on first-come first-served basis and on merit
- Students seeking internship are required to submit the soft copies of following documents on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attested Photocopy of CNIC
- Three Photographs
- Updated CV along with mark sheets of all previous semesters
- Application form
you can download the details in the form given below:
your comments is an appreciation for me 🙂
for further details plz visit the official site